Benefits of BARE Vitamin Supplements for Lifestyle Improvement
- BARE Supplements are personally designed by Dr. KeriLyn Bollmann, MD, FACP, a top doctor in Integrative, Functional Medicine, and Internal Medicine; and Charles Bollmann, MD, FACOG, FAACS, Founding Member of American Holistic Medical Association. The BARE philosophy combines diet, exercise, stress reduction, spiritual discipline, and supplements for a healthy lifestyle.
- Filling Nutritional Gaps: Even with a balanced diet, it can be
- challenging to obtain all the essential vitamins and minerals your body needs. Vitamin supplements can help bridge these nutritional gaps, ensuring you receive adequate levels of nutrients for optimal functioning.
- Enhanced Energy Levels: Certain vitamins, such as B vitamins, play a crucial role in energy metabolism. Supplementing with these vitamins can help boost your energy levels, reduce fatigue, and improve overall vitality.
- Immune System Support: Vitamins like vitamin C, vitamin D, and zinc are known for their immune-boosting properties. A well-functioning immune system is essential for maintaining good health and warding off illnesses.
- Skin Health: Vitamins A, C, and E are powerful antioxidants that contribute to skin health. They help protect your skin from damage caused by free radicals and support collagen production, leading to healthier and more radiant skin.
- Bone Health: Vitamin D and calcium work together to maintain strong and healthy bones. Adequate vitamin D levels are necessary for calcium absorption, which is crucial for bone mineralization and reducing the risk of osteoporosis.
- Heart Health: Certain vitamins, such as B vitamins (especially B6, B12, and folate), play a role in maintaining cardiovascular health. They help regulate homocysteine levels, which, when elevated, can increase the risk of heart disease.
- Mood and Mental Health: Some vitamins, including B vitamins and omega-3 fatty acids, have been linked to improved mood and cognitive function. They support neurotransmitter production and help regulate brain health.
- Reduced Stress: B vitamins, particularly B5 and B6, are involved in the production of stress hormones and neurotransmitters. Adequate levels of these vitamins can contribute to better stress management and overall mental well-being.
- Exercise Performance and Recovery: Certain vitamins, such as vitamin E and magnesium, support muscle function, reduce muscle cramps, and aid in post-exercise recovery. They play a role in maintaining optimal muscle and nerve function.
- Age-Related Health: As we age, our nutrient absorption may decline. Vitamin supplementation can help mitigate deficiencies that are more common in older adults, contributing to overall health and longevity.
- Support for Specific Health Goals: Depending on your individual health goals, vitamin supplements can be tailored to your needs. For instance, athletes might benefit from supplements that enhance endurance and recovery, while individuals aiming for weight management might benefit from metabolism-boosting vitamins.
- Convenience: Supplements offer a convenient way to ensure you're getting the right nutrients, especially during busy periods when preparing nutrient-dense meals might be challenging.
Note: While vitamin supplementation can be beneficial, it's important to approach it thoughtfully. Consult with a healthcare professional before starting any new supplement regimen to ensure that it's appropriate for your individual health needs, existing medical conditions, and any medications you're taking. A well-balanced diet should remain the foundation of your nutritional intake, with supplements serving as a complementary strategy.
Available through Dr. KeriLyn Bollmann at Vital Integrative Medicine - 480-460-8485
Personalized Nutrition - If you would like tailored solutions to meet your unique nutritional needs based on factors of age, gender lifestyle, and genetic makeup such as DNA-based supplement recommendations and customized vitamins pack.s, contact Dr. KeriLyn Bollmann at Vital Integrative Medicine - (480)-460-8485