Bare Skin Care contains a synergy of scientific with natural ingredients for all skin problems and all skin types, whether dry skin, oily skin, dark skin, sun damaged skin, wrinkled skin, and even healthy skin.
Foil the Common Sleep Robbers
If you experience trouble falling asleep, or staying asleep, consider the following:
- An irregular or inconsistent schedule of being awake/asleep sets the biological stage for poor sleep. Set a regular schedule, particularly for the time at which you get up everyday.
- Avoid caffeine (commonly found in soda, soft drinks, coffee, and tea), which is a stimulant, for six hours before bedtime, longer if you know these substances give you trouble sleeping. Also avoid hidden sources of caffeine, such as chocolate and some over-the-counter pain and cold remedies.
- Avoid nicotine (from cigarettes or a skin patch), also a stimulant, for at least six hours prior to bedtime.
- Avoid alcohol after dinnertime. While a drink may help you fall asleep, it will probably cause you to awaken in the middle of the night.
- If you are on any prescription or over-the-counter medications, ask your doctor if any of them could be keeping you awake or causing you not to get a refreshing sleep.
Seventy-eight percent (78%) of Americans drink at least one cup or can of a caffeinated beverage daily (soda, soft drinks, coffee, or tea). ~ National Sleep Foundation, 2005 Sleep in America poll
Bare Skin’s™ anti aging skin care products and treatments,give your skin a rejuvenated look, problems with skin discoloration, skin dryness, age spots on skin,wrinkles,proven anti aging facial skin care system,young and healthy skin