Anti aging skin care products and treatments by Bare Skin™ contain a mix of ingredients that will strengthen, nourish, and moisturize as a facial skin care treatment, while alleviating and reducing the signs of wrinkles. If you are a man or woman looking to reduce the signs of aging, regular use of our system will help prevent future damage, lessen the chance of future wrinkles, and improve dry skin.
Photo by Frazer Harrison/Getty Images
The eye is a highly complex and sensitive organ that requires a careful combination of nutrients, protection, exercise and rest for optimal function. In addition to an antioxidant-rich diet and prudent supplementation, consider the following healthy habits to help maintain visual health:
- Don't smoke, and avoid exposure to secondhand smoke. Smoking can decrease blood supply to the eyes by causing blood vessels to narrow and blood to thicken.
- Protect the eyes from the elements. Sunlight can damage the cells of the macula, which provides visual acuity in the center of our vision. Wear a wide-brimmed hat and sunglasses that protect against at least 99 percent of ultraviolet (UV) rays.
- Use safety eyewear when working around potential hazards to help protect against eye injuries.
- Stay active. Regular exercise promotes eye health by improving circulation and lowering the risk of diabetes.
- Keep blood pressure in check. High blood pressure increases the risk of glaucoma. Consider medication if lifestyle changes can't bring blood pressure into the normal range.
Excerpted from Dr. A Weil